Our Sunday service will be at Arballo House today. So we will provide rides from the guardpost @ 3pm.
A preview of the Winter Olympics will be showcased at Koinonia this Friday night! Be there for the extravaganza of the ages! (and please dress in gym attire). See you at GP @ 6pm.
Here are directions to our convalescent home visit this Valentine’s Day. Please be there by 2pm!
So if you are coming from USF, go to the 43 bus stop at Masonic and Fulton and take the 43 northbound (towards Geary Ave).
Exit at Presidio and Pine St. Then walk on Pine St. 4 blocks until you hit Divisidero St. The address is
Here is a video taken from the SFSU Koinonia site.
One semester gone and a new one has begun! Whether you are new to the group or just simply forgot what we did last semester, here’s to good times… and more to come!
A lot of us went to the winter retreat two weeks ago and since those thoughts are still fresh on your minds we wanted to recommend a post on Kelly Kang’s blog. Check out the excerpt below:
From Decisive Commitment: “I think it’s hard for people who are in fear to take responsibility for their sins. Somehow, it’s hard to feel that you did wrong since after all, you were just afraid.
- “I lied because I was afraid that you would yell at me.”
- “I cheated on the test because I was afraid of jeopardizing my GPA and my future.”
- “I could not be honest about my affairs because I was afraid of hurting you.”
- “I could not follow Jesus because I feared the repercussion of following Jesus in terms of what parents would say.”
- “I could not wholeheartedly follow Jesus because I feared poverty and suffering.”
How can such a person come to a genuine repentance? I thought about Joseph of Arimathea and Nicodemus acting out in courage only after Jesus’ death.” Read more…
February is the month of the Winter Olympics, and coincidentally, Koinonia will be going ice skating!
The cost will be $10 for two hours of skating.